RESERVING YOUR BOOTH
1. NOT All vendor booths at the CanDance have access to an electrical outlet. Outlets are marked with an 'X'.
Reserve and pay for your booth online by clicking here .
SETTING UP YOUR BOOTH
1. Vendor set-up is anytime after 11:00 am on Wednesday, August 21st.
2. Vendors will be provided with 1 table 2 chairs, Vendors must bring extension cords/power bars. And all necessary for the set up of your booth.
3. Take-down must be complete by 9:00 am on Tuesday, August 28th.
STAFFING YOUR BOOTH
1. Vendors are responsible at all times for their booth and products. Booths may open and close at any time over the course of the week/weekend.
2. At the end of each night, vendors will need to move any products that they do not want unattended to their own possession. The AZZF organization has no responsibility for any losses.
3. Each vendor booth may admit 2 staff members at no cost. Email their names to no later than August 15th.
Additional staff can work at your booth for free until 7 pm. In the evenings, additional staff will need to purchase a night ticket or 3-night pass.
Booking for one Day
Wed - Thu - Mon: 35,00
Fri- Sat - Sun: 75,00
Booking for the Weekend
Booking for the 6 Days
From Wed to Mon: 250,00
NOTE: The prices are based on one booth (table). Multiple Booths/tables
Contact us for pricing
for more info